Timothy Chance has become one of the strongest current innovators in Nashville with his versatile and unique brand of traditional Country mixed with Hiphop and Southern Rock Rap style music. Chance has had numerous songs used for Radio, CMT, GAC, MTV, VH1, NBC, ABC, ESPN, NASCAR, Sports Arenas, and more. Along the way young Chance has learned first-hand from some of the greatest legends and pioneers in the record industry including Bud Reneau & Dobie Gray, Hank Williams Jr., 3 Doors Down, Shock G., Kid Rock, and his godmother Tanya Tucker to name a few. His successful TN based record label & production company Young Country Royalty Records LLC (YCR) has worked with more than a hundred artists, and has produced over 400 live shows & events in the middle Tennessee area over the past 8 years. Timothy Chance has numerous working credits as a songwriter-producer, not to mention his raw stage presence, reputation & ability as the front man of the Timothy Chance Band.
As a songwriter / producer, Chance’s songwriting and production skills have helped numerous acts get signed to major deals. Behind the scenes, he’s worked with multiple national touring acts in product creation, branding, marketing & promotions. Timothy Chance prides himself on his ability and accuracy in predicting hit songs, as well as being able to help other artists bring their visions to life.
In corporate scenarios, Chance has been the product spokes-man for Sunglasses Unlimited, the Whoop Ass Can Company, Jack Daniels, and more. As a performer Chance is a true master of ceremonies (MC) on the live stage with a powerful Southern-soulful singing voice. His new fresh twist on Country and Hip-Hop brings the best of both of these powerful genres to the forefront.
Experience Timothy Chance Live with his band, the Tim Chance Band (TCB), at one of their upcoming shows. Visit www.TimothyChance.com and connect with Timothy Chance & the TCB through Facebook, Twitter & YouTube. Special thank you to Tim White & Xaust Media (xaust.com). Dedicated to Trenton Knox Smith. "May you live Blessed and take every Chance You get... Good fortune favors the Brave." -T.C.
- Guest Actor in Movie “Burt Wonderstone” - Featured Extra with Jim Carey, Steve Carell, Steve Buscemi & Olivia Wilde - 2013 release
- NCAA Basketball National Champions, University of Kentucky’s / Rupp Arena Theme song, “Heat Rising” by the Superunknown, Co-writer & Featured Artist - 2012
- “Ridin’ On Chrome Live From Panama City Spring Break 2012,” 22,000+ in attendance, Largest Panama City Beach, FLA Spring Break party to date - Music Video
- Spring Break 2012 Panama City Beach - Spinnaker Beach Club Main Stage - Spokesman / Performer - Whoop Ass Can Company
- “Ayo” - Soundtrack, theatre release film “Noobz” - 2012
- “Ayo” - Movie opening title track - “Gawd Bless America” - 2012
-“Heat Rising” - Superunknown & 3 Doors Down, January 2012 release – Co-writer & featured artist
- Partners for a Drug Free America - Nicco “The Dragon” Hill - National TV commercial - Co-writer
- Player NBA E-League celebrity basketball game for charity - Kansas City, MO - 2011
- “Ayo”- used for the “Rock Away the Blues” celebrity charity concert and Nashville flood relief / school drive - 2010 & 2011
- First Ever 3 Peat winner “One Mic One Shot” Battle - Long Beach, CA - 2011
- “Let Me Be Myself Remix” - Timothy Chance & 3 Doors Down - Song & Video – Co-writer / Producer / Director - 2010
- “I Came To Hunt” - Colt Ford - Co-writer - 2010
- Guest appearance in Colt Ford “No Trash In My Trailer” Music Video
- Country Music Fanfare - Nashville, TN – MC / DJ / Performer - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Country Weekly Magazine - Fashion Show, DJ / Co-Host - 2007, 2008, 2009
- “Cooter Huntin’” - used by Bank Of America for use on worldwide television, radio & internet marketing campaign - 2009
- “Live To Love” - used for worldwide Hustler Hollywood television, radio & internet marketing campaign - 2009
- “Last Man Standing” - Trailer Choir, Universal / Showdog – Used by NASCAR “Sprint To The Cup Series” National Television Theme Song, Co-Writer and Performer - 2008
- “Thinkin’ I’m Drinkin’” - Steven Cochran, Aria Records- Single Released August 2008 Hit Top 50 On Country Charts (#48), Co-Writer - 2008
- Tempe AZ, New Years Eve @ Westgate Arena, Featured Performer with The Naked Cowboy - 2008
- Winner “Mouth Of The South” MC Battle, Nashville, TN - 2007
- Winner Shady Records “Battle Of The Illest” MC Battle, Detroit, MI - 2007
- Guest appearance in Big & Rich “Coming To Your City” Music Video
- Guest appearance in Cowboy Troy “I Played Chicken With A Train” Music Video
- Honorary “Texas Playboy” - Bob Wills Texas Playboys - Tommy Alsup
-”That’s What I Like About The South” - A Tribute To Bob Wills, Texas Playboys Compilation
-”I Came To Drink”, Brewed In Texas 2 - Compadre Records Compilation
- “Creepin’”, MTV Real World Episode 4 - 2007
- “Ridin’ On Chrome”, MTV Road Rules Episode 6 - 2007
- “Ridin’ On Chrome”, “Kid Rock Nobody Sees The Wizard Tour” - 2007
- “Four Shots Of Jack”, “100 Years Of Jack Daniels” DVD, Jack Daniels, Lynchburg, TN - 2007
Stay tuned for more updates! Sign-up HERE to be alerted when these new updates become available!